1. Visit dashboard.wikiedu.org. Log in with, or create, your Wikipedia username. To create a username, select “Sign up with Wikipedia.” Note that Wiki Education support is only available to higher education courses in the United States and Canada at this time.
2. Dive into our orientation for instructors. This explores our resources in detail, and takes about 25 minutes.
3. After the orientation, click the “Create Course” button on the Dashboard.
4. The Dashboard will guide you to create your course page. This will create a timeline for the Wikipedia side of your course. Creating a course page lets you track student work, and helps us support your course. It takes about 15-30 minutes.
5. Choose the “create or edit an article” assignment. This is the Wikipedia research project.
6. Finished? Click “submit” to review your draft course page. You can customize your template to suit your needs.
Any questions? Review our instructor FAQs at ask.wikiedu.org, which is always available! If you have other questions, email email@example.com. One of our staff will get back to you.
We’re excited to have you join us!