Wiki Education’s programmatic work depends on strong fiscal practices. We value reliability and transparency in our accounting.
As a result, Wiki Education has earned the Platinum Seal of Transparency, the highest level of recognition offered by GuideStar.
Platinum members are acknowledged for sharing detailed information concerning their program results, budget, impact, Board members, and key documents, such as our most recent annual report and 990.
IRS Form 990s
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires that Wiki Education submit an annual statement of mission, programs, and finances in an IRS form 990.
You can download and review form 990s below:
- FY 2019–2020 990 form
- FY 2018-2019 990 form
- FY 2017-2018 990 form
- FY 2016-2017 990 form
- FY 2015-2016 990 form
- FY 2014-2015 990 form
Audited Financial Statements
At the end of each fiscal year, an independent auditor completes a detailed report of our financial position including assets, expenses, cash flows, support and revenues, and liabilities.
Please download and review our financial statements below:
- FY 2019–2020 final audit report from Hood & Strong
- FY 2018-2019 final audit report from Hood & Strong
- FY 2017-2018 final audit report from Hood & Strong
- FY 2016-2017 final audit report from Hood & Strong
- FY 2015-2016 final audit report from Hood & Strong
- FY 2014-2015 final audit report from Hood & Strong