This weekend (January 8-10), I’ll be attending the Linguistic Society of America’s annual conference in Washington, D.C. In November, the Wiki Education Foundation announced our educational partnership with the Linguistic Society of America (LSA) to target and improve linguistics topics on Wikipedia.
I’d love to meet with any LSA members eager to learn about Wikipedia’s role in shaping public knowledge. Hope to see you!
- Located in Salon 5, booth number 115
- Friday, January 8: 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 9: 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 10: 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
LSA Wikipedia Edit-a-thon:
- Located in Salon 17
- Friday, January 8, 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
LSA Roundtable for Department Chairs/Program Administrators:
- Located in Union Station
- Friday, January 8, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Photo: “Aerial view of Georgetown, Washington, D.C.” by Carol M. Highsmith – This image is available from the United States Library of Congress‘s Prints and Photographs division under the digital ID highsm.14570. Licensed under Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons.